Auto and Related Insurance

Whether you're on the move in your car on a road trip, riding your motorcycle for a weekend, or taking your boat out for a spin on the lake, you need coverage that's right for you.  We'll help you find the coverage you need, so while you're on the move you can focus on having fun!

Auto Insurance

We're constantly being bombarded with Auto Insurance advertisements, to the point of it being a little ridiculous. They're not only on television and radio, but also billboards, bus stops, and even park benches. It can be a little overwhelming at times.

If you're looking for a new Auto Insurance Policy, or even if you want to check to make sure your rate is competitive, UWIB can help! We work with major insurance carriers so you know that you'll have reliable coverage at a great price. Plus, we'll work with you to make sure you're getting the coverage you need.

We have tools for you to get an Auto quote entirely online, with UWIB as your real-world broker!

Get an Online Quote

Specialty Vehicle Coverages

Motorcycle Insurance

There's nothing quite like the rewards of being out on the open road. However with the rewards come certain risks that you need to be protected against.

UWIB has been helping motorcyclists be protected against these risks for decades. Reach out to us to find out how you can be protected, so that you can focus on the joy of the open road.


Speedboats, sailboats, fishing boats, and personal watercraft are all fantastic ways to enjoy the water and escape the daily grind. When you're out on the water the last thing you want to think about is your insurance coverage.

Contact us today to let us help you with your coverage now, and you'll be having fun on the water in no time!

Specialty Auto

Collector's Cars and RV's require special insurance, and we have relationships with Insurance Carriers who specialize in these coverages.

If you need Specialty Auto Insurance, contact us and we'll help you with your unique situation.

Contact Us

Personal Umbrella

It’s Simple Math:

1) Add up the total value of all of your assets: Homes, Cars, Bank Accounts, Stocks, Bonds, and even your 401(k) Balance
2) Add in the future salary you will receive until retirement
3) Compare this total to the liability coverage limits that you have on your homeowners policy and your car insurance policy

If the value of your assets and future earnings exceeds your liability limits, then you should consider a personal umbrella policy. Everyone hopes that they won’t be involved in a big accident, but if you are, and you are held responsible, the courts can go after all of your assets, including your future income. You get into a car accident, you’re sued, and your car policy only covers you up to a certain amount. Then what? Well, your umbrella policy kicks in and covers you for an additional amount… up to the limit you choose on your umbrella policy. It’s added protection, plain and simple. Coverage limits on an umbrella policy start at $1 million and can go as high as $100 million, and the premium is a lot less than you would think.

Contact Us